Expertise of My Ishtaar - Rights !

Archiving & lest Cherishing

Monday 14 March 2011

Pungi Bajao Tym-3


"Do you agree Katrina that you are hot and sexy?"
Katrina 
In an Interview With Katrina - 
Kat says-"Personally I do not think that I am hot and sexy. I try not to disappoint the audiences who come to watch me in my film. To click in Bollywood, besides the fact that you have to have talent in an abundant measure, you should also have your own appeal. You should have something special. Every actress has her own plus point to woo the audiences."
Is It a joke Katrina ? If evry actress tends to say lyk this then B-Town is going to be the 'Geek Home' .Never say that you are not sexy , Such a diplomatic answer and this is where I get my New post. Jab inko pata hai ki recent actress list me yeh top par hai , tab yeh jawaaab Apne fans ko khush karne ke liye kyun kaha. agar aap maan bhi jao to bhi apki fan following kam nahi hogi.Definitely ,plus point to woo the audience is important - that's why you gave a BOOM to B-Town .
U surely hav  something special , agar special nahi hota to apne BOOM ke saath aap internet par most searched video ki Queen nahi banti. 

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha
    BOOM wali baat kya mast hai sirji
    abe roz likhta hai k bhaya

    ReplyDelete