Expertise of My Ishtaar - Rights !

Archiving & lest Cherishing

Saturday 19 March 2011

Pungi Bajao Tym - 4 !!

Shahid Kapoor :
Wat to say about him ! The Most charming Ishtaar but low in his interviews. He is "Gareebo ka Shahrukh Khan ; Ameero ka Shiney Ahuja & Middle class ka Gul Panag" .......bad joke , I guess.
In an recent interview-


Is there any particular reason for keeping a low profile this year?

"I don’t want to do anything heavy as I am not in that mindspace. Frankly, I have just been busy with Mausam and then chilling with friends. Last year, with Badmaash Company, Paathshala and Chance Pe Dance, was a little busy. Since May 2010 till March this year, I have just been working on Mausam."
Well !!! Not feeling to bajao Shahid's Pungi , but I hav to do it here in my blog be'coz M not at all  partial with my job. Le me start the 4th part . After doing such " GREAT " movies in a year, its obvio that u r going to be free. He started his previous year with Chance Pe Dance - Opposite Genelia , a perfect mis-match. Luv scenes looked as if Bro-Sis are sharing the screen. Then came Paathshala- Frankly speaking - 60 % of the students stopped going to school after seeing the So - So condition of their paathshala. Wondering of the rest 40 % ??? Ohh ! The remaining 40 % didnot see the film so they were on the safer side.
last was Badmash Company - a company which suffered big loss becoz of Shahid's uncharacteristic badmash role. 

So have you found the ladki yet?

"(Laughs) Abhi tak shaadi wali ladki nahin mili ! "
Well Shasha ! let us ponder over this now. " Shaadi wali ladki " ......Hmmmm ? Kya ladkiyon ki aisi bhi Type hoti hai ? Yaa , its possible in ur case , - 1st , the film type galfriend ; 2nd , the patao & hatao wali ladki ; 3rd , Chicken wali ladki . I hope u find ur type of ladki soon , and wish God has that device to make the type.

"Abhi to bahut heroines hain. I am working with Priyanka and Sonam but I haven’t worked with Deepika, Katrina, Sonakshi…so many actually that I would love to work with at some point" 
Haahaaa ! Shayad Shasha has not heard this - SIZE DOES MATTER.

"Films are about great cinema, great performances and scene" 
Inspite of doing such great films last year , these words actually sounds very funny coming out of ur mouth . Instead of doing such films , u could have earned more by making an appearance on Bindass Love Lock-Up.....Imagine - Shasha & all her EX s in a single room.....Jus Imagine !!!!

I did it .....Shahid ! sorry but aapki to maine baja di PUNGI !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment